A student of the University of Lagos has died after allegedly taking some cocaine and Tramadol at a party.
It has been reported that a 200 Level student of the University of Lagos has died.
The young man identified as Dennis Mkpanam aka Daddy.linkup, died after allegedly overdosing on Tramadol and codeine.
Local reports show that Dennis, an Electrical Engineering and Computer Science student was said to have taken the illicit combination while hanging out with some friends, yesterday. Shortly after that, he collapsed and bled from the nose.
He was subsequently rushed to the Lagoon hospital where he was temporarily stabilized, but later started convulsing again and eventually gave up the ghost around 11:57pm.
Add 0802 739 7554 To Receive SKYTREND NEWS Alerts On WhatsApp;
For Adverts Enquiries, Whatsapp 0802 739 7554,
Send Articles & News Stories To firstname.lastname@example.org.
READ ALSO! 14-Year-Old Pregnant Housemaid Dislodges Her Childless Madam, Says I Can’t Share Husband With You
READ ALSO! SHOCKING, ALARMING: Nigerian FRSC Official Engages Woman In Serious Physical Combat (VIDEO)
READ ALSO! How I Stopped Obasanjo From Becoming Nigerian Version Of Mugabe — Atiku
READ ALSO! I’m Happy Leaving My Husband, Nine Children For New Lover — Housewife After 23 Years Of Marriage
READ ALSO! The Smart CEO: Top 5 Websites To Get Cheap Domain Name Registration
READ ALSO! First Bank’s Appalling Customer Service And Utter Disregard For Its Customers
READ ALSO! Between GoDaddy And Namecheap: Making The Best Choice For Domain Name Registrar
READ ALSO! Nigerian Filmmaker, Zuriel Oduwole Makes Forbes List Of 100 Most Influential African Women
READ ALSO! Woman Marries Her Son After Getting Pregnant For Him